Monday, April 17, 2006

Credibility Is Key


The most trusted advisors whether friends, mentors, co-workers, bloggers, etc. are those who prove themselves credible. While a resume may only address the tip of the iceberg, what follows is a bit about me. Please use this information to evaluate my intentions and future postings.

I have a diverse background working for large and small companies, public and private, been on the front-lines working in an under-staffed IT department, and even started a few small technology-based businesses while in college (George Washington University alumnus). I was a Management Consultant for Arthur D. Little (ADL), the world's first management consulting firm (founded 1886), focusing on technology and operational-based business strategies for some of the world's largest organizations. I was an early leader on the eGrail Inc. sales team (a Web Content Management provider later purchased by FileNet Corp.), where my formal consulting background helped my customers ultimately extract the most value from our solutions. [CMSWatch, founded by Tony Byrne, is an excellent resource for WCM-related information]

I became a FileNet Account Executive following the acquisition. And during my tenure, I concentrated on helping healthcare, financial services, and insurance companies expand and manage their Web properties. This, while incorporating complimentary Enterprise Content Management (ECM) technologies to drive revenue, ensure a competitive advantage, and reduce servicing costs. WCM spearheaded FileNet's transition from a focus on Imaging and Document Management to a broader Enterprise Content Management, which also included Business Process Management (BPM).