Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Soft Launch

Today I am "soft launching" this blog to customers and colleagues. For my new visitors, I hope you enjoy perusing the posts while providing comments that benefit others. And be sure to pass the link along ( enterprisekarma.blogspot.com ) so we can build a diverse community of opinion.

It has been and continues to be my goal to make each post valuable to you by incorporating extensive research, experience, and a commitment to making sense out of the complexity that plagues Enterprise Software.
  • To start from the first post back in April, click here
  • To add this blog to your RSS Feed provider (e.g., Google Reader) , making it more convenient to access my latest posts, select one of the "rss feeds" under the heading in the right column
  • To review archived posts, check out the "archives" heading on the right column
As the blog continues to evolve, please let me know what you think and be sure to return. Thanks for visiting.

No comments: